Regardless of age, belt or skill levels, we recognise and encourage students for their fantastic efforts throughout the year, and this is awarded at our Annual Awards Party. Award is based on each individual’s best attributes displayed during the year.
1. ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – students who attained Black Belt rank this year as well as in 2020 as we did not have our 2020 party due to covid. It takes years of training to reach this stage and we are proud of their milestone achievements
2. DEDICATION AWARD - students who show excellent dedication to training
3. ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD – students who put in their best efforts at training and we encourage them to continue to do their best
4. ENDEAVOUR AWARD – students who strive to improve continually
5. ENTHUSIASM AWARD – students who show great enthusiasm and eager to learn
6. IMPROVEMENT AWARD – students who show great improvement during the year. It may be improvement in techniques or behaviour (eg confidence)
1. POOMSAE AWARD - State | Open Champions
2. SPARRING AWARD – State | Open Champions
3. WARRIORS OF THE YEAR AWARD
This is a special dedication award to LORELLE TRAN who has attended 100% of sparring and FAST classes this year. She has shown great dedication to her training and is eager to improve. We are impressed by her attitude and commitment at every class .
4. STUDENT OF THE YEAR AWARD
This award goes to JOSHUA HOO who has met all criteria in all the awards given. He always put in his best efforts at every class and continually strives to improve. He displays great enthusiasm at training and has shown massive improvements this year. Josh achieved his black belt this year and has also won gold medal in both sparring and poomsae at an interstate level. He has shown great dedication in his training, attending all six Poomsae, FAST & Sparring classes a week, in addition to regular classes. Josh is always polite and respectful and we are pleased to award him the Student of the Year Award.
Full Award List :